By using the Site, you consent to the data practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree with these terms, then please do not use the Site or provide us with any personal information.
Information we collect
We collect information about you when you use our Site. The types of information we collect depends on the services and the features you use on the Site. Please note that if you do not provide us with certain information, or if you ask us to delete that information, we may not be able to provide you with the services that are offered on our Site.
Information You Provide Directly to Us
We collect information directly from you when you use the Site, for example, when you fill out our Contact Us form, sign-up for newsletters, send us email messages, participate in surveys, or apply for employment or an internship opportunity on our Site.
The information you provide directly to us may include, but is not limited to: name, email address, company name, and any other information you may choose to provide when communicating with us.
In order to apply for employment or an internship opportunity with Oaktree Solutions or to receive other specific benefits, you will need to provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, phone number, current employer name, cover letter, resume, social media URLs, pronouns, authorization to work in the United States, gender, race, veteran status, and disability status.
We will also collect information, such as email address, from you when you participate in Oaktree Solutions events. By participating in our events, you will automatically be subscribed to receive email updates from us. You can choose to opt-out of receiving additional newsletters or updates from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” option in the email communications you receive.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also may receive and store certain information about you and your device(s) automatically when you access or use the Site. This information may include:
- Log Information: When you use the Site, our servers automatically record certain log file information, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, browser type and language, referring URLs, access times, pages viewed, links clicked and other information about your interactions with the Site.
- Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access or use the Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Activity information: We may store information about your use of the Site, such as website pages visited, date and time of your visit, transactions you initiate, and emails you receive, open, and click.
- Location Information: When you use the Site, we may collect general location information (such as general location inferred from an IP address).
Information We Collect From Other Sources
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use your information for any of the following reasons:
- For the purposes for which you provide it;
- To respond to user submissions, fulfill requests for further information about our services, and otherwise communicate with you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Site and our communications to you;
- To improve and maintain the Site and our other products and services, and to develop new products and services;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent use and other illegal activities, protect the rights and property of Oaktree Solutions and others, and comply with legal requirements;
- Personalize and improve the Site and provide advertisements, content, and features that match your profile and interests, and remember information about your preferences for the Site;
- For the employment/internship process, if you are applying for employment or an internship with us; and
- Other uses for which you provide consent.
We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected through the Site. We may use de-identified or aggregated data for any purpose.